If you are looking for the opportunity to join a fast-growing PR agency that will provide you with…
- Responsibility for each account you manage from day one
- Opportunity to progress your career at a faster rate than you would with a larger PR agency
- PR and marketing experience and skills that future employers value the most
…then this role could be right for you.
ClearlyPR is looking to recruit for the new role of PR Account Executive at its new offices in the Glove Factory Studios, Holt, Nr Bath. Established in 2014, ClearlyPR provides public relations, content marketing and social media services to a portfolio of clients located across the UK.
The company has ambitious plans and the new PR Account Executive will have significant responsibility for the management of their clients.
Description of role
Our clients use us because we know how to tell their story and ensure that their message is seen by the right people, in the right way, and at the right time. The successful candidate will undertake a number of varying functions, which will typically include:
- Proactive and reactive media engagement
- Researching target media and compiling forward features lists
- Researching, writing and distributing press releases
- Copywriting for the web and promotional materials
- Social media management: Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook
- Ghost writing industry-focused articles
- Media monitoring, analysis, and reporting
The ideal candidate
This role will suit someone who is looking for the opportunity to assume responsibility and ownership of the clients they represent, and is eager to establish a career with a fast-growing PR agency.
Our clients are passionate about their business as much as we are passionate about ours, and that’s why we only want people who equally passionate about the work they do.
We look for self-motivated, self-aware, and self-driven people with initiative to join us – if you work best by being told what to do all the time, then this is not the right environment for you.
Ideally we would prefer someone with previous experience of working in a PR agency. However, what is most important is having the right attitude with strong writing skills.
PR is a creative business, so it is important to us that you can bring different ideas to the table. We have achieved what we have so far because we avoid the ‘safe’ and predictable approach to PR most agencies take. We look at things in a way that makes our clients get heard above the noise.
What makes you stand out? Much like the CV you may be sending in response to this job advert, what will make your application grab our attention more than the others we receive?
Please include examples of articles that you may have had published either online or offline as part of your application.
The finer details:
- Reports to: Paul MacKenzie-Cummins, managing director
- Hours: Full time 35 hours per week. Hours can be flexible between 7:30am and 6:00pm
- Days: Monday-Friday
- Salary: Let’s talk
- Start date: Immediate start data available.
To apply, send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application closing date: Monday 23rd October 2017.