- Opportunity for a graduate to join a fast-growing PR agency in Bath
- Previous PR agency experience is a bonus, but not necessary
- Evidence of previously published articles or blogs must be provided to be considered for this role
ClearlyPR is looking to recruit for the new role of PR Account Executive at its new offices in Bath. Established in 2014, ClearlyPR provides public relations, content marketing and social media services to a portfolio of clients located across the UK.
The company has ambitious plans and the new PR Account Executive will work alongside the managing director and PR Account Manager and will have significant responsibility for the management of their clients.
Description of role
Our clients use us because we know how to tell their story and to ensure that their message is seen by the right people, in the right way, and at the right time. The successful candidate will undertake a number of varying functions, which will typically include:
- Proactive and reactive media engagement
- Researching target media and compiling forward features lists
- Researching, writing and distributing press releases
- Copywriting for the web and promotional materials
- Social media management: Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook
- Ghost writing industry-focused articles
- Media monitoring, analysis, and reporting
The ideal candidate
This role will suit someone who is looking for the opportunity to assume responsibility and ownership of the clients they represent, and is eager to establish a career with a fast-growing PR agency.
Our clients are passionate about their business as much as we are passionate about ours, and that’s why we only want people who equally passionate about the work they do. We look for self-motivated, self-aware, and self-driven people with initiative to join us – if you work best by being told what to do all the time, then this is not the right environment for you.
Ideally we would prefer someone with previous experience of working in a PR agency. However, what is most important is having the right attitude with strong writing skills.
PR is a creative business, so it is important to us that you can bring different ideas to the table. We have achieved what we have so far because we avoid the ‘safe’ and predictable approach to PR than most agencies take, we look at things in a way that makes our clients stand above the noise.
That’s why we look for creative thinkers – much like the CV you may be sending in response to this job advert, what will make your application stand out from the others we receive?
Please include examples in your covering note of articles that you may have had published either online or offline.
Reports to: Paul MacKenzie-Cummins, managing director
Hours: Full time 35 hours per week. Hours can be flexible between 7:30am and 6:00pm
To apply, send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.