- Newly created role for an experienced PR Account Manager or Senior Account Manager looking to take the next step up
- Based in Bath as part of a new team
- Opportunity to work with clients in London, Cardiff, Bristol, Manchester and North East
- We work with B2B and charity clients, so this is not a role that is suitable for lifestyle PRs (best to be honest from the start!)
ClearlyPR provides public relations, content marketing and social media services to a portfolio of clients located across the UK. Since the turn of the year, we have more than doubled the size of our client base, which has prompted the need to recruit a PR Account Manager.
The company has ambitious plans and the new Account Manager will work alongside the managing director and be given significant responsibility for the management of their clients.
Description of role:
Our clients use us because we know how to tell their story and to ensure that their message is seen by the right people, in the right way, and at the right time.
The successful candidate will undertake a number of varying functions, which will typically include:
- Relationship building with clients, colleagues and the media
- Proactive and reactive media engagement
- Researching target media and compiling forward features lists
- Researching, writing and distributing press releases
- Copywriting for the web and promotional materials
- Social media management: Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook
- Ghost writing industry-focused articles
- Selling-in stories to the media
- Blog writing for ClearlyPR (and raising your own profile!)
- Article production for our own online publications – RECRUITER IMPRINT and IMPRINT
- Helping to develop and win new business
- Representing the business at new business presentations and industry events
- Media monitoring, analysis, and reporting
- Client reports and attending meetings
The ideal candidate:
This role will suit someone who is looking for the opportunity to assume responsibility and ownership of the clients they represent, and is eager to establish a career with a fast-growing PR agency. We are building the team in Bath so this role offers the chance to quickly make your mark.
Our clients are passionate about their business as much as we are passionate about ours, and that’s why we only want people who equally passionate about the work they do. We look for self-motivated, self-aware, and self-driven people with initiative to join us – if you work best by being told what to do all the time, then this is not the right environment for you.
Ideally we would prefer someone with previous experience of working in a PR agency, and crucially you need to have strong (and proven) writing skills with experience of writing for the business press – lifestyle-only bloggers and writers will not be suitable for this position.
PR is a creative business, so it is important to us that you can bring different ideas to the table. We have achieved what we have so far because we avoid the ‘safe’ and predictable approach to PR that most agencies take, we look at things in a way that makes our clients stand above the noise.
That’s why we look for creative thinkers – much like the CV you may be sending in response to this job advert, what will make your application stand out from the others we receive?
Reports to: Managing Director
Hours: Full time 35 hours per week. Hours can be flexible between 7:30am and 6:00pm
Salary: Up to £23,000
Please send your CV and covering note to Paul MacKenzie-Cummins at email@example.com
Closing date: 31st July 2017