Clearly PR & Marketing Communications is looking for an experienced and ambitious Public Relations Account Manager to join its team.
This is a newly created position and the successful applicant will have a demonstrable PR agency or in-house background, and experience in successfully generating media coverage for clients on a consistent basis.
It is an exciting time for the business, with a number of new clients won over the last few months and a relocation to larger offices to accommodate our continued growth.
Based in the picturesque town of Bradford on Avon, just a five minute walk from the train station with direct links to Bath (12 minutes) and Bristol Temple Meads (26 minutes), the successful applicant will play an important role in the day to day management of each account they are working on.
Working under the guidance of the company’s Managing Director and Senior Account Manager, this role involves everything from content marketing and planning, to media and public relations activity where you sell in our clients to the media of most importance to their business.
With an equally ambitious and hard-working team working alongside you, this is a great opportunity for a Senior Account Executive to take the next step up in their career, or an Account Manager seeking a new challenge.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with key media contacts from a variety of sectors
- Developing industry, sector and product focused PR campaigns
- Assisting with pitch proposals and attending pitches
- Writing press releases
- Managing and mentoring junior members of staff
- Building client relationships and maintaining a network of media contacts including journalists and industry spokespeople
- Spearheading both traditional PR and social media projects
- Fulfilling the client’s key performance indicators and growing accounts
- Being involved in pitching for new business and developing PR proposals
You will need:
- To be a creative thinker
- To be a pro-active rather than reactive PR – identifying media opportunities for our clients
- To be able to work to tight deadlines, prioritorise and effectively manage a number of tasks at the same time
- To be a strong writer, with the ability to easily turn your hand to producing articles as well as media releases
- To take a lead on the accounts you are responsible for
- Experience of working for B2B clients
We’re growing fast and your PR career with us will advance quicker than with many other PR agencies. If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, get in touch today.
Hours: Full-time, 35 hours per week. Hours can be flexible between 7:30am and 7:30pm
Closing date for applications: 15th June 2018
APPLY WITH CV AND COVERING LETTER TO