ClearlyPR is looking to appoint a Full-Time Social Media Executive to support the PR and Content Marketing campaigns of its growing portfolio of clients, located throughout the UK.
You will be required to:
- Manage, plan and deliver social media content on a daily basis for our clients
- Oversee all social media account activities with the focus on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Google+
- Source and post content across various social channels that engage our clients’ audiences and promote brand-focused messages
- Drive community engagement and identify key influencers
- Create content in a graphical format, such as infographics and branded images
- Upload blog content to WordPress-based websites
- Provide social media statistics for each account every month
Ideally you will be familiar with using scheduling tools such as Hootsuite and Buffer, but this is not necessary. What you do need is proven experience of managing client accounts, engaging large audiences, growing social reach and developing an engaged community.
We’re also looking for someone with ideas too. We don’t profess to have all the answers, so we are looking for someone who is confident enough to push through their ideas if they spot things that can be done to improve the service we provide for our clients.
You will be working with clients across the Professional Services, Recruitment and Charity sectors – some will be names you have heard of, others won’t and part of your job will be to build the brand of all clients.
Crucially, you will need to be someone who can take the initiative. This is an opportunity to take ownership of the accounts you work on and play a key role in developing their online brand and ultimately positively impact their bottom line.
Application deadline is 28th July 2017.
To apply, please email your CV and covering note to Paul MacKenzie-Cummins at email@example.com Please include examples of social media accounts you currently or have managed.