Name: Becca White
Time in business: 6 months
Position: Senior Account Manager
1. Tell us your Clearly PR story
I found the role on LinkedIn and thought the job description and the culture would be a good fit for me. I clicked ‘Connect’, came and had an interview/gossip with Paul, and that was it! It always amazes me how you can spend hours on job applications and cover letters, and then find a role through one press of a button.
2. Tell us a bit about yourself
I am the biggest fan of good milk chocolate you’ll ever meet. I am obsessed with all things Italian, reading, home shops, shoes and baking, to name a few! I also got married this year on the beautiful island of Jersey.
3. Can you pin point your favourite moment from your interview?
Paul being really polite about Dougie’s coffee and then going around the corner and saying it was shit.
4. What did you want to be when you were growing up?
A nurse or a writer.
5. Tell us an interesting fact about yourself?
I can do the bird pose (it’s a yoga/Pilates thing).
6. What is your favourite part of your job?
7. What has been your defining moment so far at Clearly PR?
Securing some national coverage for a client (and Rupert choosing to lie under my desk, I was so honoured).
8. Grass on a colleague and tell us a funny story about them.
Rupert farts all the time and blames it on Paul.
9. Where do you see yourself in the next five years?
Still loving working in Bradford-on-Avon, with some more national coverage in the bag and helping to manage a big team.
10. Describe Clearly PR in three words.
Creative, ballsy and loyal.