- Fast-growing PR agency, having built client portfolio from 5 to 16 in less than 12 months
- Top two PR agency in the UK specialising in the Recruitment industry
- Opportunity to work with clients based across the UK and overseas
The last 12 months have been phenomenally good for the business. With a number of exciting clients coming on board and further growth planned for the next 12 months, Clearly PR is looking to expand its team with the addition of a PR Account Executive.
This role will suit someone who is looking for the opportunity to assume responsibility and ownership of the clients they represent, and is eager to continue their PR career with a fast-growing PR agency. At Clearly PR, you will play a key role in servicing, managing and growing the agency’s existing clients, while supporting the onboarding of new ones.
The successful candidate must have PR experience gained either in-house or agency-side.
You will be:
- Relationship building with clients, colleagues and the media
- Proactive and reactive media engagement
- Researching target media and compiling forward features lists
- Researching, writing and distributing press releases
- Copywriting for the web and promotional materials
- Social media management: Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook
- Ghost writing industry-focused articles
- Selling-in stories to the media
- Helping to develop and win new business
- Representing the business at new business presentations and industry events
- Media monitoring, analysis, and reporting
- Client reports and attending meetings
What you will need:
Our clients are passionate about their business as much as we are passionate about ours, and that’s why we only want people who equally passionate about the work they do. We look for self-motivated, self-aware, and self-driven people with initiative to join us – if you work best by being told what to do all the time, then this is not the right environment for you.
PR is a creative business, so it is important to us that you can bring different ideas to the table. We have achieved what we have so far because we avoid the ‘safe’ and predictable approach to PR than most agencies take, we look at things in a way that makes our clients stand above the noise.
That’s why we look for creative thinkers – much like the CV you may be sending in response to this job advert, what will make your application stand out from the others we receive?
Please include examples in your covering note of articles that you may have had published either online or offline.
Clearly is one of the top two PR agencies in the UK that specialises in the £32bn-a-year Recruitment industry. But that’s not the only sector we work in – we also manage clients in the Professional Services, Finance, Scientific and Technical industries. Collectively, our clients turned over £1bn in 2016 and they range in size from fast-growing start-ups to large-scale national and multi-national organisations.
Established in 2014, the company enjoyed its strongest year to date in 2017 and already in 2018 we have seen this growth continue, with another new client coming on board. We provide public and media relations, content marketing, and digital marketing services to clients located across London and the rest of the UK.
The benefits and key details:
In return for the above, you’ll get a competitive salary, one of the most exciting agencies in the industry’s name on your CV and a benefits package that includes:
- Free on-site car parking
- Free (and unlimited) tea and coffee
- Flexible working
- Great working environment
- 28 days holiday
WANT TO JOIN US? SEND YOUR CV AND COVERING LETTER TO:
Paul MacKenzie-Cummins, Managing Director
Email: [email protected]
CLOSING DATE: Friday, 23rd February 2018