Clearly PR & Marketing Communications is looking for an experienced and ambitious Account Manager to join its team.
This is a newly created position following a period of rapid growth and a number of new client wins. The successful applicant will need to hit the ground running and have a solid grounding in PR gained either agency side or in-house.
Based in the picturesque Bradford on Avon, just a stone’s throw from Bath; you can look forward to walking meetings, lunch breaks by the river and local congestion usually involving a duck or two.
Working under the guidance of the company’s leadership team, this role involves everything from content marketing, to media relations, events and social engagement.
With an equally ambitious and hard-working team working alongside you, this is a great opportunity for an Account Manager seeking a new challenge.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Point of contact with key media
- Developing industry, sector and product focused PR campaigns
- Assist with new business process including proposal writing and pitching
- Drafting press materials
- Managing and mentoring junior members of staff
- Building client relationships and maintaining a network of contacts including key journalists and industry spokespeople
- Spearheading both traditional PR and social media projects
- Fulfilling the client’s key performance indicators and growing accounts
You will need:
- To be a creative thinker
- To be a pro-active rather than reactive PR – identifying media opportunities for our clients
- To be able to work to tight deadlines, prioritorise and effectively multi-task
- To be a strong writer, with the ability to easily turn your hand to producing articles as well as press materials
- To take a lead on the accounts you are responsible for
- Experience of working for B2B clients
We’re rapidly growing and your PR career with us will advance faster here than with many other PR agencies. If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, get in touch today.
Hours: Full-time, 35 hours per week. Hours can be flexible between 7:30am and 7:30pm.
Benefits: Training and career development; day off for your birthday; great working environment; cake; pension scheme; did we mention cake?
Closing date for applications: Friday 3rd August 2018
Applications to: [email protected]