Your career is important. After all, you spend around 70% of your waking working week performing a work-related task, so it makes sense to enjoy that time doing something you enjoy and in a great environment, too.
You may be an Account Manager looking for a fresh new challenge, or maybe you’re a Senior Account Executive ready for the next step up in your career. Either way, you know your stuff, you ‘get’ your clients and you’re able to get the best out of your team. That’s why we want to talk to you.
Clearly PR & Marketing Communications is a fast-growing agency based in the picturesque Cotswolds town of Bradford on Avon, having evolved from a team of three to nine in just 12 months.
This makes us an intriguing proposition for everyone who joins us. You will see for yourself how ambitious we are as a business and each individual who comes on board shares that drive to be better, smarter and more effective in all that we do.
Everyone in the team is in full control of their own careers. They understand that we will provide them with the support and development opportunities enabling them to fulfil their own career ambitions.
It’s an exciting time for the business with a growing portfolio of national clients attracted by our unique blend of content marketing and media relations services. They stick with us because we go that extra mile for them, adding value where we can and only providing solutions that are proven to deliver the results they need.
How you can help us
We have a great team and as we have gotten bigger there has become a greater need for another more senior head to come on board. So, here are some of the key things that we are looking for in our new Account Manager:
Must-haves, not nice-to-haves:
- Excellent written communication skills, with proven ability to produce compelling copy in both short-form and long-form, such as articles, features and case studies
- Ability to manage often-demanding workflows, prioritorising tasks and deadlines
- Confidence to perform a line manager role and act as a conduit between the junior members of the team and the senior management team
- Experience in creating, planning and developing integrated campaigns for clients
- Proven ability of maintaining excellent working relationships with clients and the media, working as the main contact between the two
- Demonstrable experience in proactively identifying opportunities to create and develop integrated PR and Content Marketing campaigns and to spot opportunities to grow accounts
- Competence in serving as the key point of contact for designated clients
- Ability to support clients in setting and agreeing keep performance indicators
- Commitment to managing client expectations and provide creative and innovate ideas
What’s on offer
- Rare chance to make a significant impact on a fast-growing agency
- Opportunity to accelerate your PR career
- Expand your existing skill set and become a Content Marketing as well as a PR champion
- Ambitious, forward-thinking work environment with equally ambitious goals that you can help us to achieve
- Competitive salary
- Cake…lots of (it’s our thing)
- Free cuddles and the most amazing morning welcome from Rupert the office dog
How to apply
To be considered for this position, send your CV and covering letter to [email protected] Please note, we will only consider applications from those who meet the criteria above.
Deadline for applications: Wednesday 14th November 2018.
Find out what it’s like to work here by visiting our Careers page.