Perhaps you are looking to escape the London PR agency scene and head west. Or maybe you are already based here and want a great new challenge. Whatever your circumstances, ClearlyPR will provide you with the opportunity to manage and grow your client base, and make a real difference to the organisations you represent.
We may be based in the stunning Cotswold village of Bradford on Avon, but don’t let that fool you. There is nothing pedestrian about the way we work here.
ClearlyPR is growing fast and that’s down to three things – hard work, great people and the added value we provide to clients.
We’re always looking for great PR people and if you join us, here’s 10 great things we can offer:
- Competitive salary
- Annual leave of 28 days
- Your birthday off (without eating into your annual holiday allocation)
- Fully-paid reset days…for when you just need time-out and no questions asked
- Opportunity to accelerate your PR career at your own pace
- Rare chance to make a significant impact on a fast-growing agency working with national clients
- Expand your existing skill set and become a Content Marketing as well as a PR champion
- Ambitious, forward-thinking work environment with equally ambitious goals that you can help us to achieve
- Cake…lots of (it’s our thing)
- Free cuddles and the most amazing morning welcome from Rupert the office dog (yes he does have his own profile page!)
Do we sound like the kind of agency you would like to establish or grow your PR career with? Before you make your mind up, here’s a few facts that might interest you about your potential new employer. We have:
- Increased our client base from five to 21 in just 18 months
- Grown our team from three people in August 2017 to 10 today
- Written over 2,500 articles within the last 12 months
- Produced 1,000 social media posts for clients every month during 2018
Clearly PR welcomes applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, disability, or age. The best results come from diverse ideas. So equality isn’t just the right thing to do, it’s the smart thing.
For more information and to discuss how we might work together, contact Amy Simpson (Director) or Paul MacKenzie-Cummins (Managing Director) via [email protected]