With just a few weeks after marking her first anniversary with Clearly, our Meg has been promoted to the position of Account Manager. And not before time.
Meg initially joined the business as an Account Executive, but it quickly became obvious that was a role she could master with her eyes closed. So, she was appointed as Senior Account Executive – a post she has truly ‘owned these past 12 months.
Sometimes flying solo working exclusively on accounts only she runs, other times working collaboratively with the team Meg has a wonderful way of getting inside her clients to understand their sectors, their business, their audiences, and their expectations of what a successful agency-client relationship means.
Never backward at coming forward, Meg is a great example of what it takes to be a great PR Account Manager in a modern agency:
- The character to push back when the need arises, and not simply say ‘yes’ to every client or line manager request.
- The uncanny knack of gaining the confidence of clients and colleagues.
- The creative mindset that is always thinking about ideas and solutions to help clients and colleagues.
- The ability to take ownership and hold themselves accountable, and openness to receive feedback to drive improvement and continued development.
- The willingness to step up and serve as the primary point of contact for clients.
- The desire to support new members of the team and enthusiasm to mentor those at the very start of their PR career.
Not to mention just being a blinkin’ nice person who people warm to and want to work with and alongside.
Our hugest of congratulations to our Meg for what has been an incredible year for her and for us. And a massive ‘Thank You’, too!