2022 has gotten off to the most tremendous of starts, and as we edge closer towards the end of Q1 I am chuffed to welcome our Meg (Senior Account Executive), James (Associate Director), and Kirsty (Creative Content Assistant) to the most wonderful team of peeps here at Clearly.
Of course, I am bound to say they are wonderful, but they truly are and here’s why.
When considering who to make an offer to, there are a few things that I consider:
- Does this person have either the potential or proven ability to be great in this role?
- Are they motivated to be their best, which in turn will motivate others to be their best too?
- Do they exhibit pride in their work and have a respect for the colleagues they work with, the company they work for, and the clients whose businesses they’re helping to grow?
- Are they willing to challenge the status quo, try new ideas, and push the boundaries of what they can do?
- And are they nice people?
In Meg, James, and Kirsty, the answer to each of the five questions above is Yes. Just as it is for everyone else in the team.
During my 27 year career to date, I can honestly say that the people we have on board right now are the best team I have ever worked with. Our job now is to support and give them all they need to get from where they are now in their careers to where they want to be.
Clearly will be hiring again in the not-too-distant future, so if you are considering your next move in public relations, digital marketing and creative content please do keep a check on our Careers page for latest vacancies.